1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. There is a notification within the product page that informs whether the particular item is currently in stock. If the product is ‘Out of Stock’ by the time you place your order, we will notify you.
2. Delivery Location
We ship WORLDWIDE!
3. PO Boxes
As we’re unable to ship to PO Boxes, make sure you select a residential or business address for delivery.
4. Delivery Time
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once you place your order.
- Australia - Orders placed before 12-midday are shipped same business day, whilst orders placed after 12-midday are shipped the following business day. The general Transit Time from when the order is despatched to when it has been delivered, is approximately 2-4 business days. Please allow 1-2 business days for Airfreight Satchels, and 1-4 business days for Road Express Cartons.
- International - Orders are shipped within 24 hours. Please allow 4-7 business days for Transit Time.
Delivery times are usually subjected to acceptance and approval of your order and may vary due to carrier shipping practices, location, method of delivery and the products ordered.
Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for manufacturing of custom-made-to-order products; including Radiant Heat Shields.
We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of delays to our international customers. However, we are not responsible for any custom clearance delays.
5. Shipping Cost
There is a shipping cost estimation calculator that appears on the lower left side of the ‘Cart’ page. Alternatively, if you are ordering multiple items, once you progress to the checkout page, the total shipping charge will be displayed.
6. Tracking Your Order
Once your purchase is on its way to you, you will receive a notification email, complete with tracking details, allowing you to track its progress.
7. Taxes and Duties
- Australia - Australian Goods & Services (GST) is included in all prices displayed and applies to orders within Australia. The total GST on your order will be displayed at checkout.
- International – Australian Goods & Services (GST) does not apply to purchases from outside Australia. Please note that you will be responsible for any customs, duties or taxes that may be payable when your order arrives in your country. We encourage you to research any import costs that may apply prior to placing an order.
7. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery please contact us immediately at 1300 948 241 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding our delivery and shipment or your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us through 1300 948 241 or email@example.com.