Thermaguard® stocks the largest range of SUPERTHERM® Firesleeve in Australia. Our Firesleeve is manufactured to the demanding SAE Aerospace Standard AS1072. SUPERTHERM® Aerospace Grade Firesleeve has a flexible high-grade silicone outer - which is a unique compound that sheds splashes of molten materials with temperatures of up to 1200°C. These heat sleeves are flame resistant and can be exposed to constant heat of up to 260°C.
Our SUPERTHERM® AEROSPACE-GRADE FIREPROOF SLEEVE can be used in various applications including:
- Mining – vehicle & machinery fuel, air, electrical and hydraulic lines
- Oil & Gas – hoses & electrical lines, steam lines etc
- Smelters – equipment cords and electrical cables
- Industrial furnaces – electrical cables, hoses and air lines
- Automation – robotic arm fibre optics, electrical and air lines
- Fire Fighting – critical component fuel, air, electrical and hydraulic lines
- Marine - fuel filler, overflow and breather lines
- Race Cars – hoses, fuel & oil lines
SUPERTHERM® fireproof sleeve is made using high quality braided fibreglass for high flexibility, performance exceptional insulating properties. The outer layer of this fire protection product is coated with premium grade silicone to avoid abrasion.
With our fire sleeve, you are assured that you’re getting consistently high performance level of protection for your hoses, cables and lines.
Thermaguard® stocks over 20 common diameters of fire sleeve for hose, with many others available upon request. Our high temp sleeve needs to be sealed using a hose clamp or a stainless steel cable or zip tie, and should be covered with a sealing tape to protect it from wicking fluids.