SUPERTHERM® SEALING TAPE is a self-sealing Silicone Rubber tape, used to seal off Firesleeve after installation to avoid the ingress of water and other foreign materials such as dust. This tape offers a self-fusing, moisture-resistant barrier which is highly elastic and adheres very strongly to itself.
- Mil-I-46852C, Type I & Type II
- A-A-59163, Type I & Type II
- Boeing DMS2186 Type 1 & Type 2
- Lockheed Martin MMS J517
- Lockheed Martin 5-00857
- General Electric A50A4936
- General Electric A50E112
- General Dynamics P5384
- Volume Resistivity – ASTM D257
- Temperature Range - -54C to +260C
- Self Adhesion - ASTM D2240
- Hardness - ASTM D2240
- Rohr RMS315
- FAR 25.853
Thermaguard™ stocks 25mm wide End Seal Tape in quantities of 11metres per roll.
We also recommend using Clamps or Cable Ties to secure the Firesleeve and End Sealing Tape to prevent movement.